The board of directors in Nordic Waterproofing Holding AB has, based on the authorisation granted by the annual general meeting held on 28 April 2022, resolved to repurchase a maximum of 92,801 own shares on Nasdaq Stockholm during the period 22 March 2023 up to and including the last trading day before the annual general meeting 2023 for a total maximum amount of SEK 25 million.
The purpose of the repurchase of shares is to secure the obligations arising from the company’s long-term share-based incentive programme LTIP 2022, including the cost for social charges. The repurchase of own shares will be managed by Nordea Bank Abp that makes its trading decisions regarding the company’s shares independently of, and without influence by, the company with regard to the timing of the repurchases.
The repurchase of own shares is subject to the following terms:
- A maximum of 92,801 shares may be repurchased for a total maximum amount of SEK 25 million. The company’s holding of its own shares may not at any time exceed ten (10) per cent of the outstanding shares in the company.
- Acquisitions are to be made on Nasdaq Stockholm in accordance with the Nasdaq Nordic Main Market Rulebook for Issuers of Shares.
- Acquisitions shall commence no earlier than 22 March 2023 and shall end no later than the last trading day before the annual general meeting 2023.
- Repurchases of shares on the Nasdaq Stockholm are to be made at a per-share price within the registered interval for the going rate at any given time, which denotes the interval between the highest buying price and lowest selling price.
- Payment for the shares shall be made in cash.
Reporting will be made to Nasdaq Stockholm in accordance with applicable rules.
The total number of shares in Nordic Waterproofing Holding is 24,083,935. At the time of this press release, the company holds 84,097 own shares. In the event share acquisitions are executed in full, the company will hold shares representing a maximum of 0.73 per cent of the outstanding shares in the company.