Nordic Waterproofing Holding AB’s nomination committee ahead of 2021 Annual General Meeting has been appointed, based on the company’s working procedures and ownership data as per 31 December 2020.
The main duties of the nomination committee are to nominate candidates for the positions of chairman of the board and other members of the board, and to submit proposals for fees and other remuneration to be paid to each of the board members.
The nomination committee has been appointed and is composed by these five members:
- Ulf Hedlundh, appointed by Svolder AB and chairman of the nomination committee
- Joachim Spetz, appointed by Swedbank Robur
- Viktor Henriksson, appointed by Carnegie fonder
- Anna Sundberg, Handelsbanken Funds
- Mats O Paulsson, chairman of the board of directors, Nordic Waterproofing Holding AB
In all the nomination committee represents 35.5 percent of the total number of shares in Nordic Waterproofing Holding AB, based on the ownership data as per 31 December 2020.
Shareholders who wish to present proposals to the nomination committee are welcome to submit them by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for the nomination committee to be able to consider submitted proposals, these should be submitted by 31 December 2020, at the latest.