Nordic Waterproofing’s shareholders have resolved to establish a nomination committee following ownership as per 31 August 2018.
As of 3 October 2018, the following five representatives compose the nomination committee.
- Viktor Henriksson, appointed by Carnegie Funds and chairman of the nomination committee
- Karan Phadke, appointed by Mawer Investment Management
- Joachim Spetz, appointed by Swedbank Robur
- Ulf Hedlundh, appointed by Svolder AB
- Ulf Gundemark, chairman of the board of directors, Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S
In accordance with the instructions for appointment of the nomination committee, the composition of the committee should reflect the four major shareholders in Nordic Waterproofing and include the chairman of the company.