Your privacy and digital security is of importance to us at Nordic Waterproofing. You shall always feel safe when you submit personal data to Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S and the other companies within the corporate group. The respective companies within Nordic Waterproofing are the controllers for the processing of personal data carried out by the company and you can at any time contact us in order to ask questions on the processing of personal data at Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S by posing your questions to us (see contact details in section 9).
- To explain how we use the information that you share with us so that we can offer you investments, products and services, but also in order for us to give you a good experience during your time as a prospect, customer to or investor in Nordic Waterproofing,
- To ensure that you understand what personal data we collect with your permission and what we do – respectively do not do – with that information, and
- To keep us responsible for the protection of your rights and your integrity under the policy.
Personal data is all the information which directly or indirectly can identify a natural person who is alive, e.g. name, address, telephone number and IP-addresses.
All personal data that we collect on you have a connection to your shareholding in Nordic Waterproofing A/S, the sale of our products and we do not use the information for any other purpose.
Nordic Waterproofing will always comply with applicable legislation on how your personal data may be processed, including The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), The Swedish Data Protection Act and other applicable laws.
2 Which personal data do we collect about you and why?
There are two main categories of information that we collect personal data for:
1) information that we must have to fulfil contracts or legal obligations, and
2) information that we can use for the purposes set out for such processing, e.g. so that we shall be able to send newsletters to you, perform market researches etc., in case you choose to share such information with us.
See a complete compilation on what personal data that is being processed, why and for how long in the documents “Newsletter and mail correspondence”, “Shareholders and insider”, “Supplier” and “Customer”
2.2 How do we process your personal data when you contact us?
2.2.1 Personal data at sign-up for news
When you sign up to our news, such as financial reports and press releases, Nordic Waterproofing collects a number of personal data, such as e-mail addresses. We need this information to send you news and updates which you might be interested in. Click here for a complete compilation on what personal data is processed, why and for how long.
2.2.2 Personal data in e-mail and support matters
In some cases, it might happen that you contact our employees or our customer support, e.g. through e-mail or telephone. In such an event we save your e-mail address and the contact details you may come to leave with us due to such contact to deal with your question. We will store these as long as they are needed to assist you in your matter.
2.3 Specifically for you as a shareholder attending a general meeting
When you register your attendance to a general meeting, we process your personal data, such as name, e-mail address, personal identity number and number of shares. We process such personal data in order to create a voting list to the general meeting, and to create an attendance list on the general meeting.
The data will be erased as soon as the period for submitting complaints on the decisions of the relevant annual meeting ceases, or for as long as a dispute regarding such decision is ongoing.
2.4 Specifically for you who are registered in our insider register
According to law Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S must hold an insider register over the persons who have gained access or knowledge about certain information which might be affecting the share price. Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S will process your personal data as long as this is required according to the law.
2.5 Specifically for you as customer or supplier to Nordic Waterproofing
Nordic Waterproofing handles personal data in relation to their customers’ and suppliers’ employees in accordance with existing legislation and GDPR.
2.5.1 When do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data when:
- Your company becomes a customer or a supplier to Nordic Waterproofing and you are registered as a contact person under the customer or the supplier, or if
- You contact our customer support or employees either by telephone or e-mail for assistance or if you have questions.
2.5.2 How do we use the personal data?
We use your personal data to:
- Communicate with you regarding the contract between your company and Nordic Waterproofing,
- Send and pay invoices if you are registered as reference person,
- Invite you to events, and
- Send market surveys to you in order to improve our service.
2.6 Specifically for you as sole proprietor
When registered as a sole proprietor your personal identity number is utilised as the legal registration number. Based on your consent Nordic Waterproofing will process your personal identity number e.g. when we register you in our customer/supplier register. We will also utilise it when sending or receiving invoices to/from you.
3 How do we share the personal data with other companies?
Nordic Waterproofing uses a number of database and programme suppliers to handle the communication with you as seamless as possible. We always enter into a contract with these external parties who are governed by confidentiality and fulfil the requirements that are imposed in existing legislation on how transfer of the personal data may be executed and how your personal data is allowed to be processed. In that way the safety and the confidentiality of your personal data is our responsibility.
4 Transfer to other countries
Nordic Waterproofing may come to transfer your personal data to a country outside the EU or the EEA if it is necessary for e.g. fulfilment of a contract. Such transfer will always be executed in a safe and legal way. Nordic Waterproofing will ensure that necessary measures are undertaken to ensure that your personal data is not transferred to an external party outside the EU or the EEA which does not meet the requirements for such processing in applicable law. E.g. the GDPR requires that the country is approved by the European Commission, the external party is certified under the Privacy Shield-principles (if transfer to the United States) or that a contract has been entered into which is based on the European Commission’s standard clauses. If you would like to know more about the requirements on transfers of personal data to a country outside the EU or the EEA, please read more here.
5 Your rights
It is our obligation to only process personal data which are correct, relevant and necessary with regards to the purposes of the processing, and you are entitled to control that this is the case. Nordic Waterproofing are responsible for that your personal data is processed in accordance with existing legislation.
Nordic Waterproofing will, on your request or on its own initiative, correct, de-identify, erase or complement data which are detected to be inaccurate, incomplete or misleading.
You as an individual have a number of rights under existing legislation. You have the right to:
1 Gain access to your personal data.
- We will, on your request and as quickly as possible but no later than within 30 days from when we received your message on gaining access to the data, provide information regarding what personal data we are processing regarding you.
- You are also entitled to obtain a copy of the personal data which is being processed.
- You are entitled to once per calendar year, by a written and signed application, without cost obtain an extraction from registers about which personal data that are registered about you, the purposes of the processing and to which recipients the data have been submitted or shall be submitted. You also have a right to in the extraction from registers gain information about where the data have been collected if the personal data have not been collected from you, the existence of automated decision-making (including profiling) and the predicted period for which the details will be stored, or the criteria used to determine that period.
2 Demand rectification of your personal data.
- We will, on your request, as quickly as possible and no later than within 30 days from when we received your message on rectification rectify the inaccurate or incomplete information that we are processing about you.
3 Demand erasure of your personal data.
- We will on your request as quickly as possible and no later than within 30 days from when we received your message on erasure erase your personal data if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- There may exist reasons causing us to be unable to immediately erase your personal data. We will in that case cease with the processing which is being done for other purposes and inform you about the legal basis and the relevant purpose for continued processing.
4 Demand limitation of processing.
- You have a right to mark your personal data in order for it to only be processed for certain limited purposes. You can inter alia demand limitation when you consider that your personal data are inaccurate, and you have demanded rectification according to above. Whilst the time when the personal data’s correctness is investigated, the processing of it will be limited.
- Nordic Waterproofing will inform you if the investigation results in that the processing shall be limited. We will make sure that necessary rectifications or erasure of personal data and limitation of processing of personal data also is made by the companies to which Nordic Waterproofing have disclosed your personal data (se section 2.4 above).
5 Demand data portability.
- You have a right to, under certain circumstances, receive and transmit your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to another controller. Contact us if you wish to know more!
6 Object to processing of personal data which is being done with the support of a balancing test.
- You can object to the processing if it is based on a balancing test. If you object to such processing, we will only continue to process your personal data if there are eligible reasons to the processing which outweighs your interest. We will inform you of the reasons if that is the case.
7 Demand that we cease to process your personal data for direct marketing.
- You always have a right to object against direct marketing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. When we have received your objection, we will cease to process the personal data for such marketing purpose.
8 Complain to the Swedish Data Protection Authority on our processing of your personal data and compliance with the law.
- Note that the Swedish Data Protection Authority changes name to the Integrity Protection Authority, Sw. “Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten” from 25 May 2018.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights above, please feel free to contact us. Our contact details can be found in section 9.
You shall always feel secure when you submit personal data to us. Therefore, Nordic Waterproofing have introduced the necessary security measures to protect your personal data against unjustified access, change and erasure.
It is important to us that the information on our customers is processed in a secure manner. Even if we observe necessary precautions for data protection no security measures are completely secure, and we can therefore not guarantee to one hundred per cent the security of your personal data.
If we should lose the control of your personal data which are sensitive in relation to integrity, e.g. personal identity number, we will inform you immediately and no later than within 72 hours from when we detected the incident.
8 Information regarding cookies and other technology
9 Contact details
Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S
SE-252 21 Helsingborg
+46-42 36 22 40
Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S
Helsingborg, May 22, 2018