Information for shareholders
Major Shareholder announcements
Notification must be given in case the major shareholder crosses a reporting threshold:
- Direct or indirect holding of shares, voting rights or financial instruments, solely or combined, (5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 50%, or 90% or 1/3 or 2/3).
- Notification to be submitted to Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S, firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Danish FSA (Dk. Finanstilsynet) simultaneously (strict requirement).
- Notification to be submitted promptly (within same trading day – prior to midnight) after (i) match on a market place or (ii) if outside a market place once an agreement is entered into.
- In case of non-active crossing, e.g., due to a capital increase, notification must submitted promptly as well (within same trading day – prior to midnight) after (i) once the major shareholder has become, or ought to be, aware of the event or (ii) once the major shareholder has been informed of the event. A shareholder is deemed to be informed of such event no later than when the total number of shares and voting rights in Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S are made public at the end of the month in case changes to the share capital have occurred.
Notification by ultimate parent company
- The ultimate parent company may give notification (indirect) on behalf of controlling undertakings, however, the chain of controlling entities through which the voting rights or share capital are held must be submitted as well and include separate statements of the holdings of these controlled undertakings (if above a reporting threshold).
- If the notification should also contain a notification for the controlling undertakings, this should also contain separate statements of the holding of the percentage of the share capital or voting rights held in these controlled undertakings (if above 5%).
Content of the major shareholder notification:
A major shareholder announcement shall in general include the following information:
- The situation following from the change with regard to the voting rights, share capital and financial instruments, including a specification of the proportion of shares, voting rights and financial instruments held by the shareholder as well as direct and indirect ownership
- The date on which the reporting thresholds was reach or no longer reached
- Information on the nominal value of the shares including voting rights
- The identity of the shareholder (Legal persons: name, address, registered office and company registration number), notwithstanding whether the shareholder is entitled to exercise voting rights, as well the identity of the natural or legal person who is entitled to exercise the voting rights on behalf of the shareholder
- For groups, the chain of controlled undertakings through which voting rights are effectively held.
For the purpose of registration in the Danish Public Register of Shareholders, legal person not being registered in Denmark and having a Danish CVR no. or a natural person not holding a Danish social security number must enclose a company certificate not older than 3 months, respectively a passport copy to Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S.
Information Not Legal Advice
This website has been prepared for general information purposes only and contains only a brief summary of the applicable Danish rules. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation, including for certain categories of shareholders, namely asset management or investment companies, or in case of holding of financial instruments, where the application of the above mentioned rules is particularly complicated. Also, the law may vary from country-to-country and/or person-to-person, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction, nor can reliance be placed hereon.