Nordic Waterproofing’s shareholders have resolved to establish a nomination committee following ownership as per 31 August 2018.
As of 3 October 2018, the following five representatives compose the nomination committee.
- Viktor Henriksson, appointed by Carnegie funds and chairman of the nomination committee
- Karen Phadke, appointed by Mawer Investment Management
- Joachim Spetz, appointed by Swedbank Robur
- Ulf Hedlundh, appointed by Svolder AB
- Ulf Gundemark, chairman of Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S
In accordance with the instructions for appointment of the nomination committee, the composition of the committee should reflect the four major shareholders in Nordic Waterproofing and include the chairman of the company.
Shareholders who wish to present proposals to the nomination committee are welcome to submit them by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for the nomination committee to be able to consider submitted proposals, these should be submitted by 31 December 2018, at the latest.