The purpose of the repurchase is to secure deliverance of shares under the Company’s incentive programs. The buyback program is being carried out in accordance with the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (“MAR”) and the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 2016/1052 (the “Safe Harbour Regulation”). The buyback program will be carried out by Nordea Bank Abp that makes its trading decisions regarding the Company’s shares independently of, and without influence by, the Company with regard to the timing of the repurchases.
The buy-back program shall meet the following terms:
- Repurchases of shares are to be made on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Share repurchases can be made in the period from and including 20 December 2018 to and including 29 March 2019.
- Repurchases are to be made at a per-share price within the registered interval for the going rate at any given time, which denotes the interval between the highest bid and lowest selling price. Shares shall not be purchased at a price higher than the higher of the price of the last independent trade and the highest current independent purchase bid.
- Shares for a total maximum amount of SEK 18 million may be repurchased.
- A maximum of 200,000 shares may be repurchased. The Company’s holding of its own shares may not at any time exceed 10 percent of the outstanding shares in the Company.
- Payment for the shares is to be made in cash.
The total number of outstanding registered shares in the Company amounts to 24,083,935. The Company currently owns 0 own shares.
This information is such that Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S is obliged to make it public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, on 20 December 2018, at 08.00 a.m. CET.