The board of directors has internally established an audit committee, which must comprise three members. The current audit committee consists of three members: Riitta Palomäki (chairman), Allan Jørgensen and Kristina Willgård.
Its main duties, without having any impact on the duties and responsibilities of the board of directors, are to assist with oversight of:
- Nordic Waterproofing’s financial reporting;
- systems of internal control and risk management related to finances;
- external audit of the annual report;
- control of the auditor’s independence, including oversight of non-audit services; and
- prepare a recommendation to the board of directors as regards the auditor to be nominated by the board of directors and elected by the annual general meeting.