Nordic Waterproofing’s shareholders have resolved to establish a nomination committee following ownership changes in mid-February 2017.
As of 8 March 2017, the following five representatives compose the nomination committee.
- Viktor Henriksson, appointed by Carnegie funds and chairman of the nomination committee
- Joachim Spetz, appointed by Swedbank Robur
- Ulf Hedlundh, appointed by Svolder AB
- Peter Lundkvist, appointed by Third Swedish National Pension Fund
- Ulf Gundmark, chairman of Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S
In accordance with the instructions for appointment of the nomination committee, the composition of the committee should reflect the four major shareholders in Nordic Waterproofing and include the chairman of the company.